Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Prayers Answered....

It has been nearly a week since my preliminary exams results were declared. Now I have completely ran out of emotions to express how happy I am as finally my mom’s prayers have been answered and the supposedly hard work had paid its results. This is indeed a golden opportunity, as everyone calls it, for me to make hay while the sun shines. It’s the arduous task of preparing for mains examination that has made me sober with a poker face now. Oh!! The day when I knew that I had got through with my prelims exam I started flying in the air fuelled by excitement, euphoria and elation. That night I hardly could sleep.

And now there is a mission that I need to accomplish. All for, myself? No. After my results I feel like my life has achieved new meaning and its waiting to be dedicated for the cause of the country- as collector, as secretary and many other roles to come. I know that sounds very bookish. But I can’t hide what is oozing out from deep within. Yeah, thanks, thanks!! I can hear people saying “ ALL THE BEST” for my mains. Hmmm…I really need to slog it out!! And lets see where the life takes me.

I must tell you all that I really enjoyed writing this blog for this last 5 months. And now I guess I must give this a little break. Hope to see u all soon. C ya!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I can feel the euphoria and sense of responsibility through ur words...keep up ur spirit and have faith...you ll conquer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats man! go and rock the finale man!

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete