Monday, February 19, 2007

Directionless...


I see that I am caught in the clouds of darkness
Like a ship on the high seas of storm;
But not I have a choice of SOS
Still take a flight I must
Though directionless...

I see that I am stranded in the circles of haze
Like a tourist uphill on a foggy winter;
But not I have a comfort of tavern
Still glide through I must
Though directionless..

I see that I am sweltered in the complex of heat
Like a traveller on the sands of desert;
But not I have a coziness of oasis
Still stroll steady I must
Though directionless..

2 comments:

  1. going through rough patch it seems...

    but its really a touching one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend,

    the poem is really touching. It has a lot of indepth meaning. keep posting such couplets, they are nice to read.

    ReplyDelete