Sunday, August 12, 2007

Running to win...





There’s been one question that haunted me for a while since last few weeks. What has kept me away from my blog? I wouldn’t really say I was bereft of ideas. I always get one when I sit down to update my blog. This procrastination was in anticipation of one of the few good things I was expecting to happen. So I did not want to reel in a story of what it is and what it means to me. It is a contingency solely counting upon my performance , to assess which I did not have even a bit of courage. Well, for those who are losing patience, I am talking about my preliminary exams .UPSC has put me back on the race again. A race which I not only have to run but win it too, unlike last time.The race is fierce I know. So here I take off…
(I apologize to the regulars on my blog. I couldn’t find a better analogy to the civil service exams. Its always a race to me)

5 comments:

  1. All the best gugan!

    THis time the lady luck shall surely smile upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear mr.gugan,

    wish u all the very best.. see u soon as an administrator..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Gugan.....
    I won't support this idea of considering it as a race because 'The peoblem with the rat race is that even if u win the race you are still a rat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea...It is not just a race for fun but a race to win. All the best!

    ReplyDelete