Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Final lap...


Finally the wait is over. No!!No!! Its not the ICC cricket world cup. That hardly interests me. This is about civil service(mains) exam results which just got declared this morning. Whatever little hope I had were shattered by the long wait that the results had put me through. Plus the speculation on the possible dates made me more restive.

Now let me get to that point. The results are out. And I am in for the interview. There’s whole one month for the preparation. Hope everything goes well till the final race…

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES....

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dude! when is the treat???


    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow dude.

    best of luck!

    keep blogging though

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey buddy never knew u were into civils.... i m appearing for prelims this year.. hope u would guide me....

    and of course congrats for achieving the almost impossible.. hope u get a good panel and enuf score to make it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey when's the interview? Yor're pretty close to the finishing line...just do it!!:)

    ReplyDelete